Bay State Pet & Garden Supply, Inc. has been a trusted source for all your animal and farm needs since 1997. Whether you have dogs, cats, farm or zoo animals, Bay State Pet & Garden Supply makes sure to carry all of the latest products and provide all the services for your every need.
- Customer Service Representative serves customers by providing product and service information; Handling transactions and processing payments
2. Route Sales Representative, you will be responsible for effectively selling and delivering products to customers while safely driving a straight truck. The primary role of the Route Sales Representative is contact between the company and our customers; therefore, candidates must have/demonstrate a fundamental commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Must be 16 years of age or older. 18 years of age or older for Route Sales Representative
- 3 months customer/guest service experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.
- Flexible Schedule, Weekend Availability.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Constantly reaching; frequently sitting, standing, bending, squatting, walking, kneeling, climbing, lifting, pushing, pulling and driving.